Tomorrow is Madison Valley's 3rd Annual Bastille Bash! This year's event will be bigger than ever! The event will take place on East Madison Street from 27th to 30th Avenue and down 29th off the main street. The event is from 3:00 to 8:00pm with plenty of events scheduled. Admission is free and food and drink tickets will be available to purchase at the event. Food and drink tickets are limited, so it is recommended to purchase tickets ahead of time at Brown Paper Tickets.
Some of the event highlights include:
- French inspired food from area restaurants
- Northwest and French wine tastings
- Live music and entertainment
- Bastille week specials and a one-day sidewalk sale
- Giveaways from Madison Valley businesses
- Art classes for kids
Come dive into French culture at the Madison Valley Bastille Bash!
Visit the official website at Madison Valley Bastille Bash 2014.
Post a Comment